Reservations Process and Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for get in touch through FB messenger .
How do I reserve my room?
Our reservation process is very simple. Click here to reserve online on or call -877-571-9311.
- Enter the dates of arrival and departure and the number of guests.
- After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire.
- Enter your reservation information and payments.
- You will be taken to a secure payment area to enter your credit card information.
- After you fill out all the information press submit.
Can I book my reservation by phone?
Yes, you can book over the phone by calling -877-571-9311.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes. We take this matter very seriously. Dunns-Josephine Hotel utilizes PayPal and other secured website payment services.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards. The type of credit card will be listed during the payment process.
My credit card number is correct, but the hotel is not accepting it. Why?
- Please verify your expiration date and the 3-digit code on the back of your card along with your zip code.
- The card expiration date precedes the reservation date.
- You have reached your credit limit.
- There is a computer error.
Is the room rate per person or per night?
All rooms are based per night. Our room rates are based on double occupancy and additional 25.00 per night fee applies to additional guests in the room.
Can I specify where I would like my room located (preferred floor, next to pool, etc.)?
Yes. We do our best to accommodate our guests. If you are a guest with a physical disability or special needs please contact us via phone so that we provide the best and safest care possible.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org